Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random Pics to Start the New Year





I uploaded photos from my camera so I could have a fresh start to 2009.  These photos are from this past week.

Last Sunday, we had a shopping day. We went to Mall of Georgia and I forgot how much I love that mall. I love just walking the mall, window shopping and people watching. I talked to Melissa and we discussed taking a day trip out there to go walking equipped with our children and double strollers. Since the stores were having after Christmas sales and End of the Year sales, we got some nice deals. I was happy with my Bath & Body Works purchase. I stocked up on my favorite scent, Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion for $3. each and they are normally $10.50 each. The girls behaved very well in the mall as they usually do because good behavior means a carousel ride. This mall reminds me of the Mall of America minus the amusement park.

We also went to Target and the girls picked out some items with their gift card. I also had to buy Dane a new sweater because I accidentally shrunk his favorite sweater (or so he says) and now it fits Alexis. But it wasn't all my fault. I told Dane I don't have time to read all labels. So if your clothes need special care then put it on top of the washer so I know to look. If he puts a special shirt in the "community laundry bin" then it all gets dumped in the washer. His sweater was washed in warm water and apparently that was all it took to shrink a wool sweater. 

It's time to get ready for the day. The girls are playing nice together but in the process scattering their toys throughout each room. Thankfully, Alexis is at an age where she helps clean up. We are going over to Dane's parents house for New Years lunch and to cheer on the Georgia Bulldogs in the Capital One Bowl against Michigan State. It will be a good game and we will all be decked out in our Bulldog attire.

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

No comments: