Sunday, January 25, 2009

CRHP Retreat

I woke up bright and early on Saturday at 7am. That is still night time for me. I went over to St. Joseph's Catholic Church for my first retreat. This was not just any ordinary retreat. It is called, Christ Renews His Parish Retreat. I went with my friend, Rachel who is also a parishioner.
The retreat began and all I can say is that it was amazing, emotional, peaceful, spiritual, and a renewal to my faith and commitment to God. I met so many wonderful women of the parish that I know I will become friends with outside of church. This weekend was priceless! I finally feel like a member of this parish. I finally know many people on very personal levels.
Every friday for the next 6 months, I will be working with my new CRHP sisters to organize the next retreat and to continue my faith formation.

No comments: