Friday, January 9, 2009

Playdate at Bishop


Alexis is holding a stick to her head because she said she was a unicorn.

Max and Izzie are typically found together at all playgroups. They are like peas and carrots. I'm estactic that Izzie has found friends within our playgroup too.


We were at Bishop Gym bright and early at 9:30 this morning for Alexis to meet her new teacher, Ms. Elizabeth who will be her teacher for Gym 'n Learn. Lexie's friends, Jade and Rocio Grace are also in her class. They had so much fun playing in the Gymnastics Gym. Between jumping on the extra large trampolines, riding the slide, crawling through tunnels and playing on the various sized beams, I was sure the girls would have good naps today. I wish I had took pictures because it is so neat!

After meeting Lexie's teacher, we went outside to the playground and meet several mom's from our play group there. The kids gathered around the ever exciting drinking fountain as usual but the fun was eventually interrupted after fire ants began defending their territory. We were the first to leave today. After having an early start to the day, I was exhausted. I am happy I left when I did because shortly thereafter apparently 3 sketchy adults arrived to the park and started "playing" on the tire swing before running out all of the other moms from our playgroup. Nowadays you just can't be too careful. You never know who is good and who is dangerous. It's just best not to put yourself and your children in a sketchy situation.

No comments: