Saturday, January 10, 2009

MNO-Transmetropolitan


e
We had Mom's Night Out (MNO) at Transmetropolitan. They opened a restaurant on the westside of Athens and apparently a lot of people had the same idea to go there for dinner. To say it was busy would be an understatement. It was nice but had some things left to be desired such as an extreme lack of parking, lack of noise buffering within the restaurant (I couldn't hear what was being said on the other side of our table it was so loud), and strange seating arrangements. The pizza was good as you can see above, Melissa just couldn't choose. Why have one slice of heaven when you can have two? She is such a good sport when I want to take pictures.
By the way, this is the second time I have not been carded and it is a little depressing. Getting carded when purchasing an alcoholic beverage is flattering to me. I guess it is a good thing that I no longer resemble a youthful 21 year old...I can't imagine myself in some of those pre-birthing hip fashionista outfits such as skinny jeans, short mini skirts with leggings and super high stillettos.

No comments: