Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun Pics and a Picnic





These are just some random pics from this week. I love it when Izzie gets all messy when we eat pasta of any kind. Both kids love, love, love Spaghetti O's. They make a royal mess but I am just happy they gobble it all up and usually ask for seconds. Due to the messiness of their favorite meal, I usually make Izzie go shirtless since she is anti-bib and Lexie will happily wear a bib so she doesn't stain her shirt. But I noticed in this picture she is spotted in the background shirtless too.
At one point while I was folding laundry, I spotted Lexie and Izzie having a quiet picnic (on the quilt I finally finished for Lexie), eating snacks out of a stainless steel mixing bowl. I was happy I caught the moment because they were interacting so nicely.

No comments: