Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008

We spent the last day of 2008 with my friends at Barnes & Noble (aka The Train Store) and got the kids together to play at the train table. They also had story time today. The craft was kind of lame though. They gave the kids a piece of paper with a face and tiny eyes, ears, lips, etc to cut out. First, it is virtually impossible to cut out these tiny facial features with safety scissors. Second, I could hardly do it and they expected toddlers to do this? Third, where's the glue or crayons?? Toddlers love to glue stuff to paper or at the very least like to color. The B&N lady told Alexis no glue after she asked for glue. Alexis completely lost interest in the activity once she found out there was no glue. At one point I remembered I needed to take a picture but then that thought obviously was interrupted by something else (which commonly happens). So I forgot to take any pictures. I'll have to post one of Lexie and Izzie thought because they are wearing matching sweaters that are so cute! Gramma Anne in MN picked them out and sent them to the girls.

Happy New Years to everyone!!! I wish many blessings to you all in 2009!

No comments: