Sunday, December 28, 2008

Like Daddy, Like Daughter


This is an old photo of Dane and his little sister, Danita. I had to post the fact that Alexis looks so much like her Daddy! I also have to note that I think Dane was the cutest little boy ever!! I have a whole bunch of old Walthers family photos that I scanned onto the computer because for Christmas, I made my mother and father in-law a DVD of old and new family pictures. I did the same for my family as well except it contained mostly pictures of Lexie and Izzie

I have this program on my iMac called iDVD and I can make great home videos and it has professional quality templates. It's a Grammy winner when compared to the very generic Msft PowerPoint. I was requested upon to do this every year for Christmas from both sides of the family. In fact, I was also informed that I should do this as a business. It did make me think about it since it appears I have a natural ability for making personalized DVDs. It is for sure something I have to perfect and continue to play with before I consider making a business out of it. But it is so fulfilling knowing that everyone appreciated my "home-made" gifts.

No comments: