Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MNO: Mom's Night Out

Thank goodness for MNO!!  I have been looking forward to tonight for a couple weeks.  I went out with several of my friends from the Mom's Group that I am involved in.  We met at Loco's for appetizers, drinks and trivia.  Tuesdays is trivia night at Loco's.  It was fun.  Our team name was, "Hot-ta-mamas".  We had a great start and were in 3rd place.  By mid-second round we started to loose our momentum.  The questions were strange and on topics we were not interested in, let alone had knowledge in.  Some of the questions were definitely geared toward nerdy men in my opinion. We all agreed if there were some trivia questions on diapers and breast feeding, we'd rule.  It was relaxing to have a break from my children and hang out with my friends.

Just Us Girls:  Julee, Erika, Ginger, Me, Rachel, Erinn, Teresa and Shannon
Julee and Erika
Julee and her "bearded admirer".  He kept looking at her.  It was funny because she had no clue and he was one of those "nerdy men" that knew all of the answers to the trivia questions.

No comments: