Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day...Santa Came!!





First, I want to clarify that Santa did not bring the gazillion My Little Ponies shown above. That collection has been in the making for the past couple years. She brought out most of her ponies to watch her new My Little Pony DVD she received for Christmas. Hence the word "most" because I have frankly lost count on how many ponies she has now. I think she is in the 30s but if you ever go to the Hasbro website there are literally hundreds of different My Little Ponies. I was looking through my baby book and my mom wrote that my favorite toy when I was 4 was My Little Pony. I guess my daughter is more like me than I thought.

The second picture above is a gift from daddy. Daddy had her first fish mounted by our Taxidermist. Daddy even had a little plaque engraved that says, "AL's First Fish". Daddy calls her "Al". I prefer Alexis or Lexie, it's more feminine. Al is a man's name but whatever. He justifies it by saying she is named after my grandfather, Al. 

Isabelle received a battery operated baby doll that coos, moves and says "Mama". It is motion censored so it seems like it is constantly cooing and saying "Mama". The good part of this gift is Izzie has been saying "Mama" like crazy which always brings me joy. She could say that word before but now she says it more often which is cool in my book. 

Overall, the girls had a great time opening all of their gifts from family in MN, Us and of course Santa. I love that my daughters are excited about virtually any gift they are given...even the new toothbrushes that Santa brought. 

No comments: