Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's A Heat Wave

I just had to post that I was watching the news and the weatherman said it was going to be in the 70s this week.  I am sure I will have some photos later this week with us all in short sleeves outside.

I read my friend, Melissa's blog this morning.  She lives in Fargo, ND and I saw a picture on her blog of one of her house windows completely covered by a huge snow drift (approx. 6 ft high). I got chilled just imagining myself there.  But then I see the cute photos of her kids playing in the snow and it brings back fond memories growing up.

My sister in-laws went back to MN yesterday and they said it was freezing up there.  It was -6 degrees and with the wind chill it was -28 degrees.  They were advising people to stay indoors it was so frigid.  The cold temps up there definitely keep my occasional home-sickness at bay.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ah, but my homesickness for GA is in full force! Enjoy the nice weather!