Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Chilly Outside


We got all bundled up to go to Walmart to get some Christmas dress shoes for Izzie.  
I know all of you from "up north" will laugh when I say it was a freezing 40 degrees here in Athens today which is why we have our winter jackets, hats, scarfs and gloves on.  It felt so chilly outside, Lexie asked where the snow was.  It's suppose to get up to 51 degrees today so we may be able to downgrade to our fall jackets this afternoon.
I just ordered pictures of the girls to put in our Christmas cards.  I ordered them from Kodak and they will be ready for pick up in 1hr at Target.  How sweet is that?!?  I am hoping to get these Christmas cards finished so they can be mailed out this week.
I have 2 more quizzes to finish today to meet my deadline of 11pm tonight.  
I can't wait for my Christmas present to arrive in the mail.  I am really excited about reading the Twilight book series.  My friends, Teresa and Kristy got me hooked on the movie and the characters and motivated me to read the books.  They insist that once I start to read, I won't be able to put the books down.  I am looking forward to reading for pleasure instead of this Essentials of Psychology textbook that I've had to read cover to cover.  That just puts a damper on the enjoyment of reading.

No comments: