Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had fun playing in the leaves.
Dane and Matthew threw the football around.  



We had a really nice Thanksgiving holiday.  We all went to Dane's parent's house.  I brought green bean casserole, pickle roll-ups as an appetizer and a new stuffing recipe that sounded good but tasted...eh.  I won't be making that recipe again.  Thankfully, my mother in-law made Stove Top stuffing just in case.

The weather was beautiful.  The kids played outside with their cousins, Matthew and Christina. Dane did a little squirrel hunting for fun.  I think he is out to get all squirrels ever since Alexis got bit by a squirrel a few months back. 

After the big Thanksgiving feast, the kids played Wii, I played cards with my mother in-law and sister in-law.  Dane, his brother and father went to the farm to feed their baby birds, and check on the horses.

No comments: