Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Must See Movie

Tonight, I met up with friends, Teresa and Kristy at the movie theater.  We saw the movie, Twilight.  It was by far the best movie I've seen this year.  No, this is not a scary vampire movie. Yes, I liked it even better than Sex and The City.  It was a love story with a twist.  The main guy character, Edward Cullen is a vampire (the good kind) and he falls in love with this girl (non-vampire) and it's like a story of the forbidden love.  I recommend this movie to everyone!  I loved it.  Bonus, the main character guy is really nice on the eyes.  I guarantee that if you see this movie, you will come out having a fictional crush on him.  By the way, the vampires in this movie do have pale faces but do not have fangs.  I can't wait to start reading the book series and am even more excited for the next movie to come out.
Afterwards, we went over to Buffalo's for appetizers, drinks and great conversation.

No comments: