Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day...A Day of Voting

We went to the nearby elementary school this morning so I could vote for the Presidential Election.  I was lucky as there was no line and I was in and out of there within 10 minutes.  The girls were well behaved while I voted and sat patiently in the double stroller so I took them to the park afterwards. 

Alexis is a social butterfly and easily met two new friends to play with at the playground.  It was a beautiful day and pretty mild may in the upper 60s.  We have been really lucky with our weather here.  Most days are mild and get into the 70s.

My little monkey on the monkey bars.


We made a little fort out of pine needles for Lexie's My Little Pony.  You can't see the pony but there are 2 ponies inside of the fort.
After the kids were in bed, and in between studying I was watching the election online to see the progress.  I have to say that I thought the race would've been closer between John McCain and Barack Obama.  It was interesting to watch, I thought Obama's speech was good.  I hope he does well over the next 4 years.  Either way, I will support whomever our President is.

No comments: