Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Party Playdate



o
We went over to Erinn's for what is becoming an annual Valentine's party playdate. The kids had a great time playing. Isabelle was obsessed with baby Ian (Keidy's son). (See photos)
We decorated heart shaped cookies, ate yummy pizza for lunch and enjoyed Erinn's homemade fortune cookies. Of course I forgot to take pictures until the very end of the playdate. Oh well.

After the playdate, I went over to my mother in-law's house to work while the girls napped. I had a short work day because I had to bring Alexis to her ballet class. She started coughing this afternoon. Not sure what that is all about. I thought we were all finally healthy. Geez!
I'll blame it on the weather. It's cold at night (30-40 degrees) and then warm during the day (70's).

No comments: