Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Marlin & Me

Nice cowboy boots Al! She loves to pretend she is Daddy by dressing up in his clothes and wearing his shoes. Lexie is a daddy's girl!


Marlin (our Great Dane) regularly likes to steal the lime light and any other ounce of attention that he can possibly obtain. So here is Marlin's 15 minutes of fame on the girl's blog. It's funny how so many people think he is such a big dog. I laugh because he is not that big in my eyes but then again I live with him. However, now that I am looking at these pictures, while Marlin is sitting, he is as tall as Lexie. I guess he is pretty big. He is our 'gentle giant'. He loves the girls, even when they climb on him, pull his ears and scares him with their loud, obnoxious toys. Something I find funny is when Marlin is laying on the floor, Lexie lines up all of her beanie babies to 'drink from Marlin's boo-boos' (as she explains what she is doing). I am not sure if she got this from the Animal Planet or from watching me when I used to nurse her baby sister. Sigh!

No comments: