Friday, February 27, 2009

Recycled Baby Shower For Melissa





t
I can't believe I didn't get a photo of Melissa. I was very disappointed in myself however I am sure she is relieved that I can't post photos of her on my blog. She looks amazing and her little pregnant belly is so cute.
Alexis and Isabelle were so excited to see AJ and Sebastian. Alexis talks about AJ all the time. She still doesn't understand that Fargo, ND is far away and they can not attend every play date with us. During their visit to GA, Erinn threw them a baby shower where we all brought hand-me-down baby items for Melissa's baby girl. I made a cake that said "It's A Girl", until the tin foil smeared it into, "I...Girl". Alexis picked out the pink frosting which was very fitting for the occasion. She also insisted that it was AJ's birthday and we needed candles. AJ and the rest of the kids enjoyed the candles and even singing Happy Birthday. It was very cute. I'll have to post the video that I have.

No comments: