Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lexie Cut Her Own Hair!

Okay...I know this picture is gross! But I had to share what happened. This morning I woke up to Alexis in an extra cheery mood. We started our morning with our usual routine, we ate breakfast and got dressed. I was brushing Alexis' hair and noticed on the side of her head, she had little pieces of hair. It was very random and luckily easy to hide. I couldn't figure out what happened.


Later that morning, I went into her bathroom and noticed hair in the sink. See photo below. Then it dawned on me there were some little baby scissors in the medicine cabinet. Lexie climbed up onto the bathroom sink vanity and got into the medicine cabinet. Needless to say that cabinet has been emptied. We then had a talk about how she is not allowed to cut her hair or anyone else's hair. She said she understood. Kids do the darnest things!


No comments: