Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just The Girls

Here are some pics of Isabelle at MeMaw's.  She loves the cell phone.  
Isabelle and Ralph




Dane and Marlin (our dog) went camping in the GA Mountains this weekend for a guys only camping trip.  They were ruffing it, which is not my idea of camping.  They slept on tarps.  They didn't even bring tents because it added too much weight to their back packs.  I enjoy camping but I at least need a tent! 

So the girls and I stayed home this weekend.  I worked at my Mother in-law's today.  We ate dinner at Memaw's and Pawpaw's.  She made Tator Tot Hotdish which is my all time favorite. How could I say no to that?  It was delicious, and we had Banana Cream Pie for dessert.  I felt bad thinking that Dane is probably freezing cold while eating Ramon Noodles and trail mix.  The girls were exhausted after playing and eating so they went to bed soon after we got home.

I worked hard on school work and completed 5 tests tonight.  I have 5 more tests to complete tomorrow.  The deadline is not until Sunday at 11pm but I like to be early.  I changed up the way I studied to see if it made a difference on my test scores and it did!  4 out of the 5 tests, I got 100%!  

No comments: