Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip to MN

Alexis, Isabelle, and Great Grandma Betty
Alexis, Isabelle, and Great Grandpa Al and Great Grandma Sue
Grandpa Brian with the girls on his motorcycle.
Grandpa Brian with Izzie just hanging out.  Notice his shirt?  Go Dawgs!
Izzie with Auntie Chelle and Uncle Tommy

We are back!  Alexis, Isabelle, and I went to MN for 5 days.  We were busy from the moment we got there to the moment we left.  Thursday night was dinner at Danita's and the rest of the Walthers' family.  Friday was Christine's graduation.  Saturday was Dad's surprise birthday party. Sunday was a BBQ at Bob's.  Monday was dress shopping at David's Bridal for Michelle's wedding. That was an all day event.  
We had a great time.  The girls did pretty good on the flight considering their age I guess.  On the way home, Isabelle ate a peanut and decided she did not like it after she chewed it up.  She tried to spit it out and in the process she gagged, coughed, and then puked her lunch up on herself.  Think curdled milk...Ewww!!!  It stunk so bad.  In efforts to make the smell go away, I put hand sanitizer on our hands.  Nope...still smells.  So I put hand lotion on all of us and then turned the air on full blast.  That did the trick. It smelled like Bath and Body Works on the plane.
I am hoping to get back to MN in August to attend Michelle and Tommy's engagement party.  I still have to work out those details.  I am hoping to go for the weekend, without kids.  I've got my fingers crossed that that will work out.

No comments: