Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dad's 50th Surprise B-day Party




We pulled it off!  Mom, Michelle, Adam, Christine, and I threw Dad a surprise 50th birthday party.  I can't believe he never figured it out because at one point of another we all would make a slip about the party.  I told him that but he said he never pays attention to what we are all talking about.  haha  We do talk a lot.
We had a tough time getting Dad out of the house.  Finally Mom convinced him to go shopping with her at 12:30pm.  The party was at 2pm!  They leave so Michelle and I get all the food out.  That is when we realized that the meat was all still frozen.  Ahhhh...panic time.  So I decided to boil all the meat before putting it on the grill.  It was a miracle because it worked.   The food tasted great.  Dad was totally surprised when he got home.  It was a great success!

No comments: