Saturday, June 27, 2009

Meeting Lexie's Pre-K

I gave Alexis my camera and she took some really great photos. She has a natural talent for photography. Of course, I did have a fair amount of photos of the ground, random feet, and blurred items. That is why digital cameras are so wonderful!


This is my favorite...I love how it gets blurry in the background.



Alexis' Pre-K teacher, Miss Napoli organized an outing at the Botanical Gardens. This is one of my favorite places to go in Athens. We met some of her classmates. I think she will have lots of boys in her class.




Miss Napoli brought a disposable camera with film and it was hilarious how most of the kids did not know how to work it. This age group only knows digital cameras. They do not understand that after you take the photo, you can not see it right away...you have to get the film processed.

No comments: