Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Christine's Graduation






Christine's Graduation was nice but a little long if you ask my opinion.  Her graduating class was very large at 620 students so I guess there was no way for it to be any shorter.  I almost got into it with the ugly, young girl in front of me after she made a comment that I should get a babysitter. Oh my b*tch mode was triggered at that moment.  I made a short comment back about her obviously not having children and then my sister mouthed back to me "B*tch!"  The weird thing was that my kids were really well behaved at the graduation ceremony.  The girl would look back at us even at the sound of Isabelle opening a fruit snack wrapper.  C'mon...seriously!  The ugly, young girl did not make a comment when people in the audience used an air horn to cheer on their graduate or the family who stood up playing the bag pipes.  It was all good fun.  We unfortunately sat behind the "Anti-Child" who apparently was never a child herself.  

1 comment:

Melissa said...

If you didn't cuss her out to her face, you're a better person than I am! I always think it's one thing if your kids are running amok at a fancy restaurant, but another thing if they're being completely normal/contained at a family event (which graduations obviously are, especially outdoor ones!) Way to hold yourself back; you're a good girl, Mary!