Friday, March 6, 2009

Kindermarket & Playtime






This morning, I went over to the bi-annual Kindermarket consignment sale at the YMCA.  I get the best deals on slightly used kid clothing and toys.  I found Alexis a bunch of clothes for this summer and next summer.  I have been buying the next size up to maximize the wear time.  I even found myself a new pair of jeans.  I didn't buy any clothes for Izzie because I have plenty of hand-me-downs from Alexis that she wears.  With this warm weather, I am having to get some of our summer clothes out of storage.

After Kindermarket, we went over to the playground and met up with Rachel, Isaac, Melissa, Ella and Nora.  I had to take a picture of Melissa on the slide.  She is such a big kid.  The girls had a good time but it was a quick playdate because Alexis said she was hungry which rarely happens.

I was good today and remembered to not eat meat today since it's Lent and it's a friday.  Last week, I totally forgot and was a bad Catholic.  Opps.  I am sure God will forgive me.  I am trying to be better at fasting and giving up meat on fridays for Lent.  I also gave up Starbucks for the entire 40 days and 40 nights.

No comments: