Monday, March 23, 2009

Bad...Bad..Blogger!

I know I've been a bad, bad blogger lady.  The past couple weeks have been very busy and fun filled with lots of guests.  Starting off my sister, Michelle and her now fiance, Tommy met us in Charleston, SC for a mini vacation.  Tommy proposed to Michelle while we were in Charleston which was so exciting!!  Then the four of us came back to Athens, GA together where they stayed for a couple more days before flying out of Atlanta back to MN.  

Last week, my sister in-law, Danita and her boyfriend, Mark came to visit.  This was the first time we met Mark and I was pleasantly surprised.  I swear Dane and Mark were separated at birth. They got along really well and seemed to have a lot in common.  We had a good time together, showing them around Athens.  I think they got their fill of horses.  They saw lots and lots of horse during their trip.  We went to Clemson, SC to see my brother in-law Daniel in a horse show.  I hope to see them later this summer to meet my new niece that is expecting to arrive into this world in July.  

Danita and Mark left this morning.  It was a nice relaxing morning for me at home.  Dane took the kids with to the airport.  I relaxed, did a little laundry but mostly relaxed and enjoyed the sound of quiet.  The kids have been in all sorts of moods lately because they are clearly off their schedules and routines.  Bedtime has been difficult the past week between staying in hotels and having varying bedtimes it has got my kids all out of wack.  I am looking forward to getting back on track with our daily routine which helps everyone.  My kids seem happier when they are on a sort of schedule/routine.  I don't know if that works for anyone else but for us it works.  

Then in a couple weeks we have more family visiting which I am looking forward to.  It's always fun to have guests and do touristy activities.

No comments: