Thursday, July 2, 2009

Laura is Moving



Our friend, Laura from our mom's group is moving to Alabama. This is so sad. This came after the news of Teresa moving to Maryland. Both for their husband's jobs. I guess with today's economy and double digit unemployment rate, they are blessed to have good jobs. I am just not excited about their move for selfish reasons because that means I will not see them much if at all. I do wish them well though. Laura is moving to the AL-GA border so she will only move about 2 hours away. I think that will give me a good reason to go to ATL and meet. The question is when we get together do we bring the kids? Nah. Just kidding.

We had a going away get together with some of the other mom's in our group. We went to Hilltop Grille. This restaurant is perfect for large get togethers because we were practically the only people in the restaurant. I did not eat there so I can not comment if its the food or not but I felt bad for the wait staff having an empty restaurant. They did have some Terrapin which I happily enjoyed.


No comments: