Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dane Jump Roping

I had to post this short video.  I have never seen anyone jump rope so fast.  Dane is in peak physical condition.  I swear he has less than 1% body fat.  I am just happy he is living a healthy life style.  As most of you know, he boxes for sport.  He is preparing for his first big fight next month I believe.  He converted one of our garage stalls into a boxing gym and several of his boxing friends come over to train and spar on a regular basis.  It is nice that he works out at home versus going to a boxing gym.  The closest boxing gym that he goes to for sparring is in Winder, GA.  By the way, this is not to be confused with MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), UFC or Cage Fighting.  He does old school boxing.  Oh did I mention that at last years Georgia Games for Boxing, he met Evander Holyfield?  We got a picture and Holyfield is gigantic and super tall.

No comments: