Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mom's Gone Spooky




Julee, Melissa, and I went to La Parilla for some yummy Mexican food. It happened again...Julee and I were sitting at a table waiting for Melissa. About 15 minutes after we were suppose to meet, Melissa comes walking up from the table she was sitting at. This happened last time we went to La Parilla. We ate too much as usual and shared great conversation. Afterwards we went to the corn maze at Washington Farms. I was a little worried when they said it normally takes 1-1.5 hours to get through. It was pitch black and a huge corn maze. I am glad we stopped to get Julee's flashlight. We had so much fun. I kind of felt like I was a big kid again. We laughed so hard our sides hurt. I would run ahead of the girls and jump behind some corn and scare Melissa and Julee. There was also this thing you walk through called the Vortex. I don't know how to explain it other than you walk through like a Fun House at a carnival and get really dizzy. We went through the Vortex several times. On our way home, we found Gordon's scary Halloween mask in Julee's car and took turns wearing it as Julee got gas. All in all we had a blast!! It was fun letting loose and acting goofy.

No comments: