Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Birthday Party

Alexis' friend, Isaac and his Grandma, Maggie

Alexis and her friend from school, Nina


These are my cool Witch Finger snacks. I thought they turned out really good! I used refrigerated breadstick dough and made them crooked shaped. I added cinnamon, sugar and an almond sliver for the finger nail. I loved the reactions of some of the guests.


We celebrated the girls birthday party a little late this year because we were moving during their birthday in September. We had a Halloween costume party and the girls were so excited to dress up. I can not believe Alexis is 5 and Isabelle is 2!! Where has the time gone? I have a feeling I will be surprised every year of their age. Time flies triple fast when you are a mom.

I went super creative with the party food. I made a pumpkin shaped cake, pumpkin shaped Rice Krispy treats, green punch, and witch fingers (which added a gross element to the table).

No comments: