Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Catholic School Girl





Alexis will be attending St. Joseph's Catholic School this fall.  We are so excited for her to have this incredible opportunity.  Even better news, we got our financial aid letter and our award will make tuition affordable.  I got her uniforms and they are so cute.  Thank goodness for the uniform swap.  Even though the size of these uniforms is 4/5, they look big on her because Lexie is so skinny minnie.  I am such a proud mommy.  I am excited to go school supply shopping with her.  Alexis takes about going to school everyday.  She calls it "Athens School".  I can not believe my baby is going to go to school full time- all day, everyday soon.  Donavan (my friend, Rachel's husband) is the school principal.  Alexis explains that she will see Isaac's daddy at school but I don't think she understands that Isaac will not be in her class.  He is a year younger.

No comments: