Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Lexie Poo!





My baby is 6! She reads, she writes, she is growing like a weed...she amazes me everyday! Everyone was right when they said time flies by faster when you have kids. When things get stressful, I need to stop and just enjoy every moment because my kids are literally growing before my eyes.

Dear Alexis,
On every September 14th of every year, it brings me back to the day you were born. It was an amazing day (a bit stressful due to the circumstances) but nonetheless a day that was filled with joy and The Day that made me a "Mom". I remember that day like it was yesterday. I knew that You were a gift from God and that God answered our prayers for a healthy baby. You have been my little buddy from day 1. Happy Birthday Alexis!! Thank you for bringing so much joy, laughter and happiness into our lives. We will always be proud of you!!
Love,
Mom
xoxo

No comments: