Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me...Again






My birthday this year has officially been celebrated 4 times...but hey...you only turn 30 once right?!?
My wonderful Mom, Dad, sisters, brother and soon-to-be brother in-law threw me a surprise night out for my birthday. As if flying me to MN was not enough and as if my awesomely sweet Chanel bag was not enough...they took me to iNonni for a fine dining experience. The food kept coming and coming and coming. Thank goodness I had extra room in my dress. The food was absolutely amazing! I can not even remember how many courses our dinner was, but as Tommy would say, "It was OUTSTANDING!!" Then Christine's boyfriend, Matt met us at iNonni and brought a DQ ice cream cake...my favorite. Little did I know the blue frosting would turn my teeth blue. There really should be a warning label about that. After blowing out the fire AKA the candles (yes, they insisted on putting all 30 candles on the cake), we ate ever last bit. There is always room for cake especially when it is ice cream cake. By the way, notice all of the smoke in the picture as I am blowing out my candles. That is just not right.
I love you Sis for organizing my trip up to MN, showing me a fantastic time and going all out! You are the best of the best and I am so lucky!

No comments: