Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Best Coffee Shop EVER!




Ike and Jane's is hands down the best coffee shop slash donut shop ever! It is our favorite stop before or after church. They have my all-time favorite donut with icing and fruity pebbles on top. Who does that?? Ike and Jane's does. They have donuts with lucky charms, sprinkes, the red velvet is my runner up to being an all-time fav too. They even have what we call the "Auntie Dana Donut" which is sprinkles in the shape of a yellow smiley face (see photo I am holding one). They have this donut called, "The Elvis". I still have yet to experience the Elvis. Do I dare? It has maple icing, banana and bacon on top. It looks really strange, but fellow Ike and Jane fans say its a goodie. Did I mention their coffee is off the chain good...it sure gives Starbucks a run for their money. That is saying a lot since I am a Starbucks-aholic. I swear I am not a stockholder! Okay enough free advertising and testimonial for our local coffee shop.

No comments: